Applications are now being accepted for the 2023 ITTO Fellowship Program. Through the FreeZailah Fellowship Fund, the International Tropical Timber Organization (ITTO) grants fellowships to advance professional knowledge in tropical forestry and associated fields in member nations.
- Category: Fellowship
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Worldwide
- Application deadline: 1 September 2023
- Only citizens of ITTO Member nations may submit an application.
- Awards must be given to people, not organizations.
- Within two years after obtaining the initial award and submitting to the Secretariat a final report on the activity for which the award was made, previous ITTO Fellowship recipients are not qualified to qualify for another ITTO Fellowship.
- The most that can be awarded as a fellowship is $10,000 USD.
- The ITTO Fellowships covers the cost of tuition, training, conferences, transportation, daily subsistence, book, and other allowances.
- Only a portion of the tuition or a minor research grant can be given for postgraduate studies. Fellowships that have been approved cannot be transferred to other schools or programs.