The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: China
- Application deadline: 15 March 2024
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this means that the TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if an applicant cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the Taiwan Scholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession to apply for a 2024 scholarship, applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2023.
- Provide the highest-level diploma before July 31,2024. Applicants unable to obtain the certificate by this date may instead apply for next year’s scholarship.
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
The total scholarship for successful applicant includes:
- Airfare (round-trip): The TaiwanICDF shall arrange your most-direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economy Class tickets.
- Housing: All students must reside in the student dormitories.
- Tuition: The TaiwanICDF will cover the tuition fee as required by the student’s university.
- Credit fees and insurance: Credit fees vary with the number of credits registered. Credit fees will also be covered as required by the student’s university.
- Textbook costs: Purchasing textbooks as required by the instructors shall be subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute
- Monthly allowance will be provided by the TaiwanICDF to each student within his/her given award period.
Go to Taiwan Higher Education Scholarships (TaiwanICDF) on web.icdf.org.tw to apply
- Complete the online application before March 15, 2024.
- Complete and submit the requested admission documents before the admissions deadline of the TaiwanICDF scholarship partner universities.
- Submit necessary documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office in your country.
- After a review of a list of recommended applicants to the TaiwanICDF.
- The list of successful applicants will be informed by 10th June 2024.
- University Application: In addition to the TaiwanICDF application, candidates must apply separately to their chosen universities and meet their specific requirements.
Advertisement ~ Scroll to continue