Apply to join BetaDen’s award-winning technology accelerator for entrepreneurs and scale-up businesses.
A technology accelerator is a program designed to fast-track the growth of early-stage startups by providing resources such as mentorship, funding, and access to a network of industry experts and potential investors. The goal is to help startups quickly develop and bring their technology products to market.
BetaDen offers a unique technology accelerator support package – at no cost to you! Could you be next to join our alumni of 50+ founders and get real help for real tech? Apply now via the form below for your chance to join our Cohort 8.0 programme, starting June 2024!
- Category: Course
- Amount/value: £12,000
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 1 March 2024
- Technology-based businesses in the UK – must be able to commit to mandatory in-person group sessions and delivery days in Worcestershire
- Businesses open to collaboration, investment, and development
- Early-stage, growth-driven companies
- New and emerging technology products, services, and solutions for global competitiveness – as a guide – remote monitoring systems for smart manufacturing, remote triage for Industry 4.0, smart infrastructure, and AI-enabled robotic automation.
- 9-month hybrid accelerator programme, 2-days per week delivery
- Access to £10,000 Proof of Concept grant
- Access to £2,000 Marketing funding
- No equity or joining fees
- Access to specialist mentors offering dedicated 1-to-1 advice and guidance specific to your growth strategy
- Ongoing support for your personal development as an entrepreneur including coaching, training & group workshops
- Active support for your public profile with press releases, potential award nominations, social media and newsletter updates
- Free access to a 24/7 co-working space at the Malvern Hills Science Park
- Access to BetaDen’s extensive technology network
- Support with navigating further funding and grants
- ‘Demo-day’ type Showcase event at the end of the programme
- Access to BetaDen’s exclusive events and speaking opportunities to grow your profile
Apply to this scholarship by clicking the `Apply` button below.