University College Birmingham: Are you passionate about sustainability? This special scholarship programme has been developed for our international postgraduate students who can demonstrate a commitment to sustainable development.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: £4,000
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 14 July 2023
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme available at the University College Birmingham can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received and accepted an offer to study on a full-time postgraduate course at University College Birmingham.
- The applicants must demonstrate a commitment to sustainability.
- The applicants must have overseas international student status and be paying overseas international rate tuition fees.
- The applicants must have paid their 50% tuition fee deposit to the University.
The University College Birmingham will award the scholarship winners a sum of £4,000 as a discount on the tuition fee of the program undertaken by them.
- How to Apply: Admission applications at UCB are accepted through the university portal. Students who want to win the award must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous education
- English qualifications
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet their desired postgraduate course’s entry requirement, ideally a bachelor’s degree of relevance.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0