Applications are now open for the LGBTQ Scholarships funded by Imperial College Business School in the United Kingdom. Imperial is proud to announce this funding opportunity for LGBTQ students looking to study in the UK during 2023-24.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: £15,000
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 13 February 2023
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for MBA studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who are part of/or allies to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Candidates who submit their MBA application in admissions rounds 1-4 and receive an offer for the programme will be eligible to apply for this application.
- A strong track record of promoting diversity and inclusion
- A desire to drive initiatives to encourage LGBTQ+ participation in business education and to champion equality within Imperial and beyond
Imperial College Business School offers £15,000 MBA scholarships for selected LGBTQ+ participants.
Once candidates have created an online account, they can search for the course they want to apply for and start their application.
- How to Apply: To apply for a postgraduate taught course (MBA), applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Academic qualifications proof, provide the names of two suitable referees, personal statement, e-transcript, and English language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: A video assessment is required for this application, and details will be communicated once an offer has been made.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to show evidence of their English language ability if they haven’t got a degree from one of the countries – Australia, Canada, Guyana, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America, and West Indies.