Awards help students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore, for helping students, UBC Sauder School of Business is implementing the Early Entrance Awards for the sparkling candidates.
- Category: Course, Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Worldwide
- Application deadline: 1 October 2024
- Eligible Countries: International and Canadian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme can be applied for at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a member of an underrepresented community and equity deserving.
- The applicants must have demonstrated commitment to building a culture of inclusion in their communities and excellence in academic and professional settings.
The UBC Sauder School of Business will award the scholarship winners $1,500 towards the cost of their study program.
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to submit their admission applications via the university portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- At least two references, unofficial transcripts, unofficial degree certificates and official test scores.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a three or four-year bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70