The University of Liverpool is inviting enthusiastic and ambitious students to apply for the International PhD Studentships in Discovery of Materials for Enhanced PV Performance.
- Category: PhD
- Amount/value: 50% tuition fees
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 17 March 2024
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD in Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Liverpool.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be students from worldwide.
- Candidates must have masters degree from a recognized university.
The award is 50% funded by NSG Group and 50% funded by the University of Liverpool through an EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership award and will pay full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years.
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must ensure they quote the following reference on their application:
- New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the department of the university they wish to join, which here is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88