Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship is currently open for applications from exceptional and motivated international students who wish to enroll in a degree program of the University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Category: Bachelor, Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: China
- Application deadline: 31 May 2023
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student
- Applicants must be a freshman to the university
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants who has not receive any other scholarship funding
- Applicants seeking for undergraduates and postgraduates courses
- Student who enrolled for professional degree program, joint degree program and English taught programs are not eligible to apply.
The scholarship is categorized into two categories:
- The full scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend (including living allowance), and medical insurance.
- The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees.
The monthly stipend is given as follows:
- Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/month
- Postgraduate: 2500CNY/month
- PhD: 3000CNY/month
Go to Peking University (PKU) on studyinchina.csc.edu.cn to apply
- Visit PKU Online Application System ( http://www.studyatpku.com), click on “Scholarship Application” – “New student”, fill in the application form and submit.
- Please submit the letter of appeal in person to ISDPKU or mail them before the deadline.
- The committee will assess the applications
- The list of selected candidates will be submitted for final review
- The list of successful candidates will be announced.
- Scholarship winners will have to undertake an annual appraisal in April annually in order to enjoy the scholarship for the following year.
Advertisement ~ Scroll to continue