Study a master’s degree course in the UK for the ongoing academic year 2023-2024, don’t miss out on the Global Masters Scholarships offered by the University of Birmingham.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 1 April 2023
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, India, Iran, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a domicile of an eligible country.
- The applicants must have formally received and accepted their admission offer.
- The applicants must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
The University of Birmingham will award the selected international students this scholarship award which is valued at £2,000.
- How to Apply: The students must first submit an application for admission via the university portal . All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- Proof of English language skills
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the requirements of the desired master’s program, typically a supporting bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOELF IBT
- Cambridge English
- Language-Cert ESOL SELT (UKVI)