University of Twente: Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from the Least Developed Countries and Other Low-Income Countries on the DAC list. The Kipaji Scholarship supports students who also receive a University of Twente Scholarship.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Up to EUR 12,000
- Location: Netherlands
- Application deadline: 1 May 2023
In order to qualify for Kipaji Scholarship, applicants should meet all requirements of University of Twente Scholarship. Additionally, applicants must:
- have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries)
- receive a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship can ensure that they receive a full scholarship.
- have achieved good grades for their pre-master programme (average of 8).
- submit a motivation letter stating how they intend to use their studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
In order to be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship you need to be a recipient of a University of Twente Scholarship. For the specific requirements of UTS, please refer to the UTS website.
The faculty of the programme nominates you for a Kipaji Scholarship. Upon request from the faculty, you may need to submit a motivation letter stating how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country. Please indicate in your motivation letter that you apply for Kipaji Scholarship.