Taught Master’s Scholarships is available to international students, enrolling in a Masters programme within the university.
- Category: Master, PhD
- Amount/value: EUR 2,000
- Location: Ireland
- Application deadline: 30 June 2023
• Maynooth University is offering Taught Masters scholarships in the amount of €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
• All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree.
• Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants.
• Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
• A further €2000 scholarship will be awarded to applicants ordinarily resident in Ireland and registered with their Higher Education Institution Access Office and meet the eligibilty requirement.
Maynooth University is offering Taught Masters scholarships in the amount of €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
Taught master’s scholarships are now open for applications for 2023/24 (closing date – June 30th, 2023).