The CDT SuMMeR Program is now open to applications for the academic year 2023-2024. Candidates can submit their applications to the University of Plymouth in the United Kingdom.
- Category: PhD
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 17 January 2023
- Eligible Countries: All international and British national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD program at the University of Plymouth.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a master’s qualification.
The University of Plymouth will award this PhD scholarship worth tuition fees at a UK rate and £17,668 per annum towards a stipend to support the living costs of the selected candidates.
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Scholarship applications must be submitted via mail to, including all the below-listed documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two-page CV
- Personal Statement or Covering letter
- Completed Diversity Survey
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first or upper-second-class honours degree in an appropriate subject and either a relevant Master’s qualification or a wider range of experience in a relevant career path (which is equally as important).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic)
- Trinity College London ISE (only a SELT if taken in the UK)
- Pearson PTE Academic