This scholarship aims to enable UK students from backgrounds under-represented in UCL EGA Institute for Women’s Health, to pursue their postgraduate studies at the EGA Institute for Women’s Health.
Amount: £10,000 towards tuition fees
Application deadline: 31 July 2022
- Candidates must have accepted an offer of admission to study on either of the MSc Data Science and Public Policy degrees.
- We will consider your educational, personal and financial circumstances.
- You will need to demonstrate these in your scholarship application.
- Assessment of applications will be made in relation to the eligibility criteria.
Student must identify as being from one of the groups listed below:
- Black or Black British Caribbean,
- Mixed White and Asian,
- Mixed White and Black African.
And also must:
- Be UK domiciled with Home fee status
- Have an offer of admission to an IfWH programme of study in 2022/2023
- Must not have completed a master’s at UCL or anywhere else previously
- Be in financial need as assessed by UCL (an assessed household income of less than £42,875)
We will consider your educational, personal and financial circumstances which you will need to demonstrate in your application/personal statement. Assessments of applications will be made in relation to the eligibility criteria.
Submit your personal statement and application form to the Education Administration Manager.