Asian Institute of Technology is delighted to announce the Gender and Development Studies Project Fellowship to talented international students in Thailand for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Category: Fellowship, Master
- Amount/value: Education fund
- Location: Thailand
- Application deadline: 1 May 2023
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the Master’s degree program in the field of Development and Sustainability, School of Environment, Resources and Development subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT.
- Have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum GPA requirement for admission to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or equivalent at the Bachelor’s degree level.
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23).
- They are in good physical and mental health and have a record of good conduct.
- For the Professional Master’s (PM) degree program, in addition to the eligibility mentioned above requirements, an applicant must.
- Have at least three years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT, and they are executives in organizations/companies.
Asian Institute of Technology will provide the education fund to selected students to support their studies in Thailand.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have enrolled in the master’s degree program online application form at the Asian Institute of Technology University.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Only complete applications with all required documents will be considered.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, candidates must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through a command of written English (IELTS or AIT-EET 6.0 or above) and meet the English language requirements.