Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program was created to help those who want to work in roofing (or a similar field) who are interested in innovation and/or sustainability.
- Amount/value: $1000
- Application deadline: 29 August, 2022
Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program must be:
- Pursuing a post-secondary education in college or vocational programs** in roofing or a similar field. Similar field must be applicable to the building industry (construction, waterproofing, etc.)
- Passionate about innovation and/or sustainability
- An American or Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Castagra Products employees and their family members are ineligible
Not attending school? We understand that college is not for everyone. We will consider applicants that are not planning to attend school, if they fit the other guidelines and can prove that they are dedicated and passionate about entering the industry. Your application essay must include what the scholarship funds will be used for, if selected.
The selected recipient will receive a $1000 USD award. Awards are not renewable, but applicants may reapply to the program each year that they meet eligibility requirements.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your submission must be received by August 29, 2022 at midnight PST
- Applications must include the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address
- Your application must include a 500-1000 word essay detailing your educational and career
- goals objectives, and how you will contribute to the roofing industry. Special consideration will be given to those who are passionate about sustainability and/or innovation.