The Rezvani Tank stands out as one of the most extreme cars money can buy, whether you’re preparing for the zombie apocalypse or simply want the largest, baddest vehicle on the market.
As you select your weapons and special equipment, the list of possibilities reads like a video game guide.
It has a lot of offensive and defensive capabilities. It’s ideal for Bond villains or Alpha-type personnel with a large budget who don’t mind standing out.
Rezvani Tank: Variation of models
The Rezvani Tank may be equipped with smoke screens, blinding lights, and electric door handles, among other things.
It’s a TUV (tactical urban vehicle). The Tank has the appearance of an off-roading SUV, but it has a lot more capacity and usefulness beneath the hood. The exterior is abrasive and unforgiving. The decor is really opulent.
There are three variations of the model. Off-road wheels and tires, infrared and night vision cameras, and a strong V8 engine from Dodge are all included in the base model Tank.
The Tank X is the next step up, with a supercharged V8 engine similar to the Dodge Demon replacing the standard V8 Dodge engine.
The Military Edition is the last one.
Engine and performance
The Rezvani Tank boasts a 500 horsepower 6.4 Liter V8 engine.
It’s a Dodge SRT motor.
A 3.6 Liter V6 engine is available, but installing it would be like removing the muscle from the Tank’s legs.
Once you’ve started the build process, you may pick from a variety of engine configurations. This is because each Rezvani Tank is technically a custom order, you may swap out the motors from start.
The 1,000 horsepower supercharged 6.2 Liter V8 engine is standard on the enhanced Tank. That’s enough force to pound through snowdrifts, rivers, steep slopes, and, if necessary, mobs.
The SRT engine is more than capable of propelling the beast, but a 1,000 horsepower monster engine is the cherry on top.
The Tank comes standard with 4-inch FOX shocks, but you can upgrade to a high-performance 6-inch lift kit for an extra fee. You should also replace the brakes with an 8-piston caliper and 16-inch rotors. You should give the Tank every tool in the tool-belt if you want to take it off-road or burden it with next-level functionality.
Even though it has a little footprint, this beast is capable of towing.
After all, it is a Jeep.
However, you’d have to upgrade the build with a tow package.
All-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive are also options.
Again, owing to the Tank’s Jeep guts, this is a fantastic performance touch.
Regrettably, Rezvani does not provide standard performance figures like as top speed or towing capacity.
As a result, there’s some doubt about the Tank’s real capabilities. To get the greatest results, treat it like a piece of military equipment and test it repeatedly.
At no extra charge, you can pick between an 8-speed automatic or a 6-speed manual transmission. Experienced off-roaders may rejoice at the thought of having a manual transmission, especially since most modern SUVs, such as the Land Rover Defender, do away with manual transmissions.
Clearly, no detail was overlooked in bringing the Tank to market:
- Unless bulletproof glass is used, the back window provides enough vision. On your six, you’ll notice your reflection more than genuine objects but fortunately, the rear-view camera has a huge 7-inch central screen to take care of your rear-view.
- The Rezvani Tank’s inside is pretty intriguing. Given that it’s based on the Jeep four-door Wrangler, it’s a little on the tiny side. Despite this, no Jeep has a safe in the center console.
- The inside comes standard with cloth seats, but you can upgrade to heated, embroidered Nappa leather seats and an Alcantara headliner. You have the option of choosing between black, white, camel brown, red, or even creating your own unique hue.
- Seat designs may be further customized with beautiful patterns that resemble superhero armor and have names like Gladiatore and Elegant.
- The touchscreen display in the center isn’t simply for tactical operations on the route to the store. It’s compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, allowing you to access your digital life while driving.
- With a premium JL audio sound system that includes two sub-woofers and six speakers, you have a high-tech SUV that can compete with any premium crossover.
- A military service member would want and require some real capability here. Underside bomb protection, an auxiliary gas tank, stow-and-go gas masks, and military-grade run flat tires might all be included. Even civilians may request a couple of these useful enhancements.
- The Rezvani Tank has a considerable market among government and military officials, it has almost everything a special agent needs in a vehicle.
- Bulletproof paneling and glass, night vision and thermal imaging, blinding lights and smoke screens, and an EMP defense system are all included.
- Electromagnetic pulses are protected by the Tank’s occupants and internal electronics. It’s classified under accessories, but it comes with a $2,500 price tag.
- There are some needless choices on the Rezvani Tank, but it also includes everything that other commercial SUVs and crossovers have.
- A touchscreen display, plush upholstery, high-tech networking, and other features are included.
- The Tank may be fitted with FOX off-road performance suspension.
- You don’t have to be a doomsday believer to appreciate the appeal of one of these items.
- The Rezvani Tank, it promises, is ready for anything.