The University of Sydney is very proud to offer the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Materials for Hydrogen Storage for researchers. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: 10 January 2023
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research studies in Hydrogen Storage can be applied at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must a domestic or international students.
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time Master by Research or PhD at the Faculty of Science.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research into hydrogen storage research.
- The applicants must have a background in inorganic chemistry and material science.
The successfully selected candidates will be provided an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate, i.e., $29,863 p.a. (up to 1.75-3.5 years) by the University of Sydney.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. applications must be separately made online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Final research proposal
- Official academic transcripts in the original language and English translation
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- A passport or birth certificate, or citizenship certificate
- A declaration from the employer
- Two referee report
- Any other documents
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic – 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT) – 58
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 42
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE) – 41