The University of Queensland has announced the Hydrogen Production Network and Energy Transition Scholarships for international students in Australia. The application process is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: Master
- Amount/Value: $32,192 per annum
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: 13 March 2023
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Postgraduate research (HDR) in Engineering, Science and Mathematics, any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have completed some research experience.
- Students have completed an approved university degree and can meet the English language requirements.
- They were completed ten years ago in an area relevant to their proposed PhD project.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Students have a bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or a Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students have a bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
UQ will deliver an amount of $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annual Living stipend, and Tuition fees.
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they apply for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). Email the following documents to Alexander Klimenko to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript/s
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg, TOEFL, IELTS
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.