University of Leicester: This merit-based scholarship, worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year, is open to international-fee-paying students applying for a postgraduate taught degree programme in Leicester Law School.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: £3,000 or £5,000 annually
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 1 January 2023
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based postgraduate taught course in the Leicester Law School, commencing in September 2023.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for the whole year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, resit years or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- Degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree – £3,000.
- Degree equivalent to a UK first class degree – £5,000.