To encourage international students to study in Canada, the University of Guelph is announcing the Katherine Fuller Scholarship program for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount/value: $1000
- Location: Canada
- Application deadline: 15 May 2023
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate Degree program in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- The award will be given to the student who has made the greatest contribution to student activities in residence or on campus.
- Full-time students registered in any program offered by the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition who have completed between 5.0 and 10.0 credits.
The university will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.
- How to Apply: Applicants can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. The applicant must complete an online application form to be considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.