Academic achievers and excellent students are very excitedly invited by the University of Glasgow to participate in its award programme held in the UK. It has decided to present the University of Glasgow Caribbean Partners Award to international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Tuition fee
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 28 April 2023
- Eligible Countries: Students from Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc and MRes programs offered at the University of Glasgow can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for a degree programme that is eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicants must hold an admission offer of a place for a 1-year postgraduate taught Master’s programme for September 2023 at the University of Glasgow.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours.
- The applicants must have international fee status.
- The applicants must be a student, alumni or member of staff at The University of the West Indies.
The winners of this scholarship will be awarded a full tuition fee waiver of the master programme undertaken by them at the University of Glasgow.
- How to Apply: Admission applications are accepted by the university portal at the University of Glasgow. Students who want to win this scholarship are required to complete a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- One reference letter on headed paper
- Evidence of your English language ability (if your first language is not English)
- Any additional documents required for this programme (see Entry requirements for this programme)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (non-EU students only)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an academic qualification in line with grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CAE/CPE – 169