The University of Glasgow’s School of Education is happy to announce the opening of a new Master’s degree in International & Comparative Education, with three scholarships available for Academic Session 2022-23.
Students enrolled in this full-time postgraduate taught program are eligible for scholarships, which are provided as a tuition fee reduction.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 2.1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for the International & Comparative Education MSc
- have uploaded a 300-word personal statement with an explanation of relevant work experience as part of the programme application
Three successful offer holders will receive a £5,000 tuition fee discount.
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on their programme application.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
There is no separate application form required.
- 2022 Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program
- Windsor University: 80% Tuition-Free for MBA Program
- Anonymous Hope Fund: Scholarship For Africa