TTUHSC School of Nursing is committed to helping meet the healthcare needs of local and global communities by offering Nursing Scholarships—allowing students the financial means necessary to achieve their futures.
Many generous donors provided these funds to ensure that scholarships are available for nursing students.
- Category: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: United States
- Application deadline: 30 July 2023
- Student must be enrolled or newly admitted in TTUHSC School of Nursing
- Applicant must meet the criteria set for chosen scholarship
- Student must have a completed FAFSA and an expected enrollment questionnaire with the Office of Financial Aid
- Scholarship monies must be applied to further student’s higher education
- One scholarship application is needed for each financial aid award year
- Applications will only be carried over each semester of the current financial aid award year.
The benefits and monetary value of the scholarship are unknown.
Students from all campuses, excluding Permian Basin, should use the scholarship application link under the “General Scholarship Application” tab to apply for the general scholarships available during April, July, and November. Remember, you can apply only once during a financial aid year, the year starting over when the April application opens. The same application will be used each semester thereafter until the next financial aid year.
Permian Basin students should access the scholarship application under the “Odessa General Scholarship Application.”
Fall: July 31
Spring: November 30
Summer: April 30