The Israel Student Authority: As an international applicant from a country other than the US, you are eligible to apply for a range of scholarships and financial aid.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Partial tuition fees
- Application deadline: 10 November 2022
The Israel Student Authority is assisting eligible Olim who study and live in Israel. The assistance will not be given to those who study online from abroad (even if the academic institute allows it).
You must apply online each academic year, as if you have received assistance in the past, you will not automatically receive it again. As a first step you must sign into the government identification site.
This step is necessary for information security and for applying online, without going in person to one of our service centers.
• Students who begin studying on the first semester
New students must apply by November 10th, annually.
Continuing students must apply by October 1st, annually.
• Students who begin studying on the second semester must apply by April 1st, annually.
• Students who begin studying on a summer semester must apply by August 15th, annually.