The Bartlett Promise aims to enable students from backgrounds that are underrepresented in The Bartlett, to pursue studies at The Bartlett, UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment. This scholarship is open to applicants who are nationals of a Bartlett-approved list of Sub-Saharan African countries pursuing a Bartlett master’s program.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Qatar
- Application deadline: 31 March 2023
- be a national of one of The Bartlett’s approved list 2 of Sub-Saharan African (SSA) countries and resident in an eligible SSA country
- must not hold a British or dual British citizenship
- have an offer of admission to a Bartlett master’s programme for study in 2023/24 which is either unconditional or conditional only on English language
- be in financial need as assessed by UCL 3
- Full overseas tuition fees and an annual allowance of £16,008 to cover living and study expenses for the normal duration of the program at UCL.
- In addition: a flight to and from the UK; UK study visa costs; English language assessment costs; health test costs; and the NHS Immigration Health Supplement charge.
- 100 Bartlett Master’s application fee waivers worth £90 each are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All Promise scholars will also receive on-going academic and career support during their study.
- You must first secure a place on a Bartlett master’s programme.
- If you wish to receive an email notification when the application form is available, please register your interest in studying at The Bartlett.