- Category: Course
- Amount/value: Fully funded
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 1 March 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates completed their undergraduate degree in a country that receives official development from the OECD. For the list of these countries.
- Candidates are applying for any one-year degree offered by St Antony’s College (except for the MBA and MPP).
St Antony’s College will provide a fully funded one-year scholarship to a student studying at the college whose first degree was studied in a country that receives official development from OECD. The scholarship will pay course fees and a stipend at the current UKRI rate.
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must register in the university’s eligible graduate program, and then they can complete the online DAC Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must supply supporting documents with their application, including an official transcript and a CV/résumé.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the requirements for entry to their course at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements. They must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.