The University of Aberdeen is very pleased to introduce RSK Geosciences Scholarships for talented students for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: £8,000
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: 30 April 2023
- Eligible Countries: UK students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the MSc Geophysics degree at the University of Aberdeen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer of admission for the campus-based, one-year, full-time MSc Geophysics degree programme starting in September 2023.
The University of Aberdeen will award the selected winners a scholarship award of £8,000 that will contribute to their home or tuition fees.
- How to Apply: The university accepted admission application through its online portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Referee details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Geophysics, Mathematics or Physics degree at 2:1.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 62
- C1/C2 – 176