RMIT University: Highly motivated aspirants from Australia and all over the globe have a golden opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Food Science and Technology offered.
The studentship is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2023-2024.RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, the 15th highest ranked university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS Ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
- Category: PhD
- Amount/value: Full
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: 17 July 2023
- Eligible Countries: All Australian national students and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD research study in Food Science and Technology: Project: Improving freekeh nutritional and technological quality through novel approaches at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should meet RMIT HDR admission requirements, this scholarship is primarily targeting local students but international students may be considered subject to the approval of the industry partner.
The winning PhD candidates of this scholarship will be provided a full PhD scholarship for a minimum of 3 years.
- How to Apply: High-quality applicants with relevant background to email their Resume and Application letter to Dr Mahsa Majzoobi
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: a digital copy of a Masters or Honours thesis and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A CV including any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil engineering or another suitable field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176