- Category: Course
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: United States
- Application deadline: Not specified
- 5+ years of Creative Copywriter level work with strong conceptual ideas and writing examples in portfolio (please provide link to portfolio)
- A portfolio with a range of experience in brands, project size, and contribution
- Ability to adapt brand voice across platforms and authentically adjust without losing essence of the brand.
- Experience with building a world-class lifestyle brand
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Someone who leads by example and possesses a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Is a fantastic conceptual thinker—consistently coming up with great ideas, that impresses colleagues, as well as the client
- Has an understanding that all projects require strict attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-brief, on-budget and on-strategy
- Has excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of design language and how copy can be executed
- Has the ability to quickly shift voices between Digital, Social, Retail environments, corporate communications, and OOH.
- The ability to collaborate well with Art Directors and Graphic Designers.
- Continue to build and authentically adjust Essentia’s brand voice across platforms and creative work
- Responsible for “owning” the concept, story, and copy direction of all assigned projects
- Responsible for proofing and making sure all copy related projects are accurate, on tone, and on brand for each marketing channel
- Work independently at times, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- Actively participate in meetings, present ideas that add noticeable value
- Lead creative work sessions
- Has the single-minded goal of producing and executing award-winning creative work; it’s not good enough to present upward until it meets the Sr. CC’s own standards
- Utilize the power of consumer insights to drive smarter, relevant, strategic thinking
- Sweats the details, understanding the multi-faceted world of our visual Brand, including tone of voice, how we tell our story to prospects and customers, as well as our client’s legal requirements
- Act as a team lead when required – driving the key touchpoints of assigned projects + working closely with the Project Managers and creatives to help keep jobs on track and on brand
- Possesses top-notch communication skills, working well with a wide range of people across diverse disciplines and promotes team collaboration
- Sell in creative ideas and develop positive relationships + trustworthiness within our organization and agency partners
- Develop a close tie to both Project Managers and MarCommTeam members to help play an active role in driving brilliant creative work and engaging copy
- Acts as a direct link to the Head of Brand Creative and helps monitor individual skillset goals and growth, department morale, and areas of opportunity for the Creative team
The approximate pay range for this position is $100,000 to $120,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to background, knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as geographic location of the position.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with Company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Making an Impact | Nestle Careers (nestlejobs.com).