The Banach Scholarship Programme: The objective of the Programme is to promote socio-economic progress of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens in the form of scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or in English at Polish universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
The NAWA scholarship may be applied for by citizens of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, the Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Poland
- Application deadline: 31 March 2023
- Applicants must be citizens of the above listed countries
- Candidates must not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship
- Applicants must have been planning to start a masters program in the academic year 2022/23
- Candidates must have a documented knowledge of the Polish language and English language
- Monthly scholarship of the NAWA Director during the statutory period of education,
- Exemption from tuition fees at public universities.
Applicants should visit NAWA’s website and fill in the electronic form in the Agency’s ICT system.