Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research master’s degrees.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: 31 March 2023
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements, and
- Meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- Course tuition fees; and
- A single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Advertisement ~ Scroll to continue