Macquarie University: The English Language Scholarship is available to students who wish to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and improve their English.
- Category: Master, Bachelor
- Amount/value: 50% off ELC tuition fees for up to 10wks
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: Always Active (Opens around February 6 annually)
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, or one of the countries located in the Latin American region.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in all applicable courses offered by Macquarie University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time international students studying Academic English on-campus or online and/or offshore if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions).
- Applicants must be a citizen of the following eligible counters listed above.
Macquarie University will award a scholarship of 50% of total tuition fees for Academic English Language Programs for up to 10 weeks.
- How to Apply: Applicants will be assessed automatically for this scholarship for admission to Macquarie University. Successful candidates will be made an offer as part of their Macquarie University offer.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide either original or certified copies of documents such as transcripts, qualifications, and English language proficiency test results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check and meet all the admission and entry criteria to apply for a master’s course at Macquarie University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English with valid certificate proof. An approved test can be IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson, Cambridge, or OET.