The Bachelor Scholarship of Kent University for International students was developed by Kent University undergraduates to help those whose full potential has yet to be realized or whose talents are not recognized by present assessment techniques.
EU, and students from all around the world are eligible to apply. Each year, one scholarship is available. Students can apply whether they are full-time or part-time.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount/value: £2,000 per annum
- Application deadline: 31 October 2022
- Each year, there is one scholarship available.
- Students enrolled full- or part-time are both eligible to apply.
- Students from the US, the EU, and other countries may apply.
- AAB from three A Levels or an equivalent qualification (i.e., 136 points or higher).
- In September 2022, you may have begun Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree.
- Have used UCAS to submit their application to the University of Kent.
- Have formally committed to attending Kent by August 31st, 2022.
- Who have completed a qualification higher than A Level or an equivalent qualification.
- Who are eligible for need-based financial assistance.
- Those who are current University of Kent students
- Those who wish to apply to Medway School of Pharmacy
- Candidates for Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS)
- One scholarship for the duration of the recipient’s degree program worth £2,000 per year (or prorated for part-time students).