ISU Bocconi Scholarship: Opportunities may vary from year to year based in part on the funds made available by donors to the university. These opportunities offer a different kind of support to families and, in most cases, take into consideration the economic situation of students’ families.
- Category: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Amount/value: Tuition fee reduction
- Location: Italy
- Application deadline: 3 July 2023
In order to participate, students must be enrolled with the following conditions:
- Regular students: enrolled for the first time (absolute first year of enrollment) in a regular year of a Bachelor of Science, Integrated Master of Arts in Law or Master of Science program or for the first time in a year of a PhD program
- Or “fuori corso” students: enrolled for the first time (absolute first year of enrollment) in the first year “fuori corso” after the regular Bachelor of Science, Integrated Master of Arts in Law or Master of Science program has ended.
In addition to the information above, students can apply for ISU Bocconi Scholarship only if they also meet the economic requirements defined annually by the Lombardy Region with its own resolution.
The economic requirements defined by the Lombardy Region for a.y. 2022-2023 are the following:
Every opportunity consists of a tuition waiver of a different percentage, based on the family’s needs.
Students who are ISU eligible, recipients and non-recipients, are also entitled to the total exemption from Bocconi university tuition and fees (with the exception of students in the first year fuori corso for which the exemption from tuition and fees is to be considered at 50%) and the total exemption from the payment of the regional tax and the registration fee.
Interested students have to submit the “ISU Bocconi Scholarship” application after having completed the enrollment procedure, according to the deadlines and procedure foreseen.