The International Baccalaureate (IB) has joined UoPeople to establish scholarships for dedicated students who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree in education.
- Category: Master
- Amount/value: Tuition free
- Application deadline: 9 September 2022
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English.
- Applicants cannot already hold a master’s degree in any subject area.
- All application materials must be in English, including resumes and professional letters of recommendation.
- Submissions without all application materials by the application deadline will not be considered. This includes video interviews and letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have some teaching experience, demonstrate a commitment to education, the IB pedagogy and their local community.
- Prospective students must provide proof of admission within 60 days of being awarded the scholarship. Enrolled students must be in good academic and financial standing with University of the People.
- International Baccalaureate and University of the People employees and their immediate families including spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, are not eligible to apply.
- By submitting a scholarship application, you consent to be contacted by the IB about the scholarship application.
- Applicants must agree to all award terms and conditions prior to receiving any funding from the IB.
Recognizing that there is a pressing need for high-quality teachers, this scholarship is aimed to sustain the quality of teaching and learning demanded by International Baccalaureate Programs
- Account on Submittable with your name and email address
- Your updated resume
- A 3-min video recording.
- Professional letter of recommendation
- University of Gloucestershire: MA by Research or PhD Studentships In English Literature
- University of the People: Algorand Foundation Scholarship