Every spring and autumn, the Hosa Technology Audio Engineering Scholarship is given to a student in the Audio Engineering Program in order to promote and support their academic development.
A new or returning student in the MI Audio Engineering Program who writes a 500-word essay outlining why they should be given consideration for the scholarship and their specific career ambitions in the music business will receive the funding.
Application Deadline: 2 September 2022
Advertisement ~ Scroll to continue
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Audio Engineering Program.
- Current/returning students in any MI program are not eligible.
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible.
Submit a PDF essay (500 words maximum, desist from longer submissions), that clearly articulates your career goals in the music industry, as well as why you should be considered for the scholarship.
- Netherlands: Several Scholarships Available (Always Active)
- 3-month F1 Study English In U.S. Visa Scholarship: Windsor