Deakin University: In recognition of students with consistently high academic performance and leadership potential, Deakin University has established the Vice-Chancellor’s international awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
Prospective international students willing to pursue a coursework degree at Deakin University are eligible to apply for this Award. The applicants are required to have achieved 85% to be considered for the award, which is valued at a full or partial tuition fee. Accommodation is also included in the award.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount/value: 50 or 100% off tuition fees
- Application deadline: Soon
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at Deakin University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing their studies at Deakin.
- The applicants must be prospective international students for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
- The applicants must be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- The applicants must have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
Deakin University will reward the selected candidates an Award covering 100% or 50% of the tuition fee of the program undertaken by them for the normal duration of the course and a priority place for on-campus accommodation.
- How to Apply: All interested students are required to first make an admission application on the online application portal. Then, they must complete the Deakin International Scholarship Program application form to apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement (300 words)
- Two references who can comment on your community engagement and leadership capacity
- Completed application to study at Deakin, including academic transcripts.
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants at Deakin University must meet the course-specific admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge