Deakin University is offering a 20% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount/value: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: 30 August 2023
To be eligible, all selection criteria below must be met:
- application must be a citizen from South Asian countries*
- applicant should be residing in South Asia* (as applicable) at the time of application
- applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria
- overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
*List of countries in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course.
Advertisement ~ Scroll to continue
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee state on your letter of offer.
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.