Johns Hopkins University is pleased to offer Clark Scholarship through a partnership among the A. James & Alice B. Clark Foundation and the Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: United States
- Application deadline: 1 March 2023
- Eligible Countries: The United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate engineering degree program at Hopkins.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Students must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents and are selected based on the following criteria:
- A stated clear interest in studying engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- Demonstration of the highest academic achievement, including excellent quantitative and verbal skills
- Demonstration of significant leadership in school (in and out of the classroom) or in their community
- A deep interest in service to society
Johns Hopkins University is providing merit-based grants toward college costs for selected students to support their undergraduate study in Engineering at Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
Clark Scholars will participate in specialized academic programs and service opportunities designed to develop future leaders and enhance their undergraduate experience.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process or additional materials required to be considered for the Clark Scholarship Program. All students who apply for undergraduate admission are automatically considered for several merit scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Supplemental essay and Submit SAT, ACT, AP, IB, or any other score applicants feel reflects their academic ability.
- Admission Requirements: To meet admission criteria applicants must visit the ‘How to Apply’ webpage and application requirement.
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required to study at Hopkins.