Bond University (Alan Chan HDR PhD Scholarships for International Students in Australia). The Eastwest Strategic Trends Research Forum (ESTR-Forum) of the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University is offering two Alan Chan HDR PhD Scholarships (for a three- year period each) – named after cultural elder and benefactor, Dr Alan Chan – to advance any of the following areas of interest in intercultural studies and International Relations:
- Category: PhD
- Amount/value: $AU 28,854 per annum
- Application deadline: 31 August, 2022
- Diplomacy in a diversely-informed world
- Intercultural investigation of concepts and strategies of Peacebuilding
- Global perspectives for integrated sustainability
- The evolving role of the United Nations in 21st century security problems
- Indigenous insights informing Australian diversity in the Indo-Pacific region
- Theorizing International Relations from the standpoint of Eastern philosophies: such as Confucian, Daoist and Buddhist
- The International Relations of Space: Multilateralism vs Militarisation
The successful applicant will need to meet all Bond University requirements for entry into the PhD program and achieve the milestones required by the University throughout their doctoral program. It is also a requirement that the successful applicant be based full-time at the Gold Coast campus.
The Scholarships include $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver for a three year period.
Expressions of interest should be sent to FSDResearch@bond.edu.au by 31 August 2022 and include proposed topic with brief written statement (1 page describing your research project area) and also listing your qualifications. An application package will then be provided on receipt of successful expressions of interest.
- UNSW Sydney: ARC PhD Scholarship – Industrial Transformation Training Centre for the Global Hydrogen…
- Royal Veterinary College: Clinical Research PhD Studentship
- UEA Music Centre Award Application