Made possible by a generous external gift, the A Better Life Scholarship is designed to help students from mainland China achieve their goal of earning a U.S. graduate degree.
- Category: Master, PhD
- Amount/value: Up to $26,566
- Location: United States
- Application deadline: 30 September 2023
- Hold a passport from mainland China
- Be admitted to a Master’s or Doctoral program at Boise State
- Have and maintain a 3.00 minimum GPA
- Preference is given to female applicants, but all students who meet the above criteria will be considered for this award.
The A Better Life Scholarship is worth up to $26,566 per academic year. This scholarship is renewable for four years for Doctoral degree students and two years for Master’s degree students.
Consideration for the A Better Life Scholarship is automatic and requires no additional application. In order to be considered, students should have all admissions materials submitted by:
Fall Semester: April 1st
Spring Semester: October 1st