Andrew Cores Family Law Group: Having dedicated our lives to the legal profession, the attorneys with Andrew Cores Family Law Group are excited to assist law students with expenses related to their college education.
Each semester, the firm is offering an aspiring or current law student the opportunity to win $2,000 through the Andrew Cores Family Law Group Future Lawyers Scholarship.
- Category: bachelor
- Amount/value: $2000
- Application deadline: 13 October, 2022
Applicants must meet this list of qualifications to be eligible for our award:
- Is enrolled or is planning to enroll in an accredited law school within the United States
- Achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher in their most recently completed academic semester
- Is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Is at least 17 years of age
Winners receive $2000 to use for school, i.e. tuition, books, room and board
Our application requires students to provide an unofficial academic transcript, proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university, a professional headshot, and their contact information. We also ask each applicant to submit a video of 3 to 5 minutes in length answering the following prompt: What has inspired you to pursue a career in the legal field? How do you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?