To give much-deserved recognition to academically bright students, Adelphi University is launching its Graduate International Recognition Scholarships, which will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: Course, Bachelor, Master, Internship
- Amount/value: $1,000 per semester
- Location: United States
- Application deadline: 15 October 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be accepted into an eligible graduate program, and enroll as a new Adelphi graduate student. International students with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2 will be considered.
The scholars will receive an award amount of $1,000 per semester enrolled in 9 or more credits, applicable to the first two semesters enrolled at Adelphi University.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational award, applicants must have take admission in a graduate degree at Adelphi University. After that, candidates must submit an application for admission and all supporting items.
- Supporting Documents: Before you begin, you will need the following documents:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and any post-secondary transcripts
- Test scores for any specific standardized tests (e.g., LSAT for law programs)
- Copy of your passport
- English-language test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet all the English Language Requirements of the university.