Are you having a glitchy internet reception at your home or office? Streaming experience buffering? Worry no more, the best mesh Wi-Fi is here to address all of your issues with internet speed.
Mesh Wi-Fi is a wireless network that covers the entire home. The connection is spread via your primary router and satellites in additional rooms.
In order to provide equal coverage, each satellite effectively serves as a connecting link in the chain (or mesh). This means that wherever you go in your home, you’ll have reliable, speedy internet.
This is the best option for properties with dead zones, such as big houses or those with thick walls.
They are helpful if you have numerous devices linked to your network, such as smart-home gadgets (smart doorbells, plugs, thermostats, and so on), as many of them are built to have more than 100 devices attached to them.
Some even have separate networks only for your smart home appliances, preventing them from clogging up your network.
The mesh Wi-Fi systems listed below are Wi-Fi 6 – the new generation of Wi-Fi – which is essentially faster and better at dealing with lots of devices connected to it.
Though not all devices can handle Wi-Fi 6, you can still use the mesh system and you are at least future-proofed.
Have a speedy internet experience.
Best mesh Wi-Fi routers:
- Best entry point mesh wifi router system – Mercusys Halo H80X whole home mesh wifi system: £118.80, Cclonline.com
- Best high-spec mesh wifi router system – Netgear Orbi RBK963 wifi 6E mesh system: £1,499.99, Netgear.com
- Best overall mesh wifi router system – Amazon eero 6+, pack of 3: £319, Amazon.co.uk
- Best mesh wifi router system for busy families – Amazon eero pro 6E, pack of 3: £799, Amazon.co.uk
- Best mesh wifi router system for parental controls – Netgear Orbi RBK752 tri-band mesh wifi 6 system: £349.99, Netgear.com
- Best value mesh wifi router system – TP-Link Deco X60 whole home mesh wifi 6 system: £201.49, Box.co.uk