The 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars: We take pride in offering our students an affordable, high-quality education at Eastern Michigan University.
An excellent chance to successfully complete your degree in four years while retaining financial security is the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars.
The 4WARD Graduation Scholarships make an EMU education even more affordable for overseas undergraduate students when combined with a Global Tuition Rate.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount: 50% of tuition over 4 years
- Application deadline: (Always active)
Admitted international students with a 2.75+ cumulative GPA will have the opportunity to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
You pay for your first two consecutive years of tuition at a locked-in tuition rate of approximately $13,700 per year (30 credits).
Then EMU will pay for 100% of your next two consecutive years of tuition (30 credits a year).
You’ll live in an on-campus community for each of the four years at a locked-in room and board rate of approximately $10,700 a year, which includes a standard double room and a standard meal plan.
- Apply for admission to Eastern Michigan University.
- If you meet the GPA criteria, you will receive a 4WARD Graduation Scholarship award email in your admit packet. Follow the steps in that email to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
- You will receive a financial aid award letter via email.