3-month F1 Study English In U.S. Visa Scholarship: Windsor

Windsor University Study in USA and get F1 Visa

Windsor University guides you through the process of obtaining an F1 student visa to study ESL (English as a second language) in the United States.

Our collaboration with UCEDA International, which has extensive experience in this field, streamlines the procedure from start to finish.

We’ve got you covered! Windsor University will guide you through each stage, ensuring that you receive all of the information you require in a timely and accurate manner until you reach your goal.

Category: Course

Amount: $1455

Advertisement ~ Scroll to continue

Application Deadline: 1 July 2022


You will need to:

  • Fill out the Application (60 Days before your planned date to attend the classes)
  • To get the Form I-20, some documents are required:
  • Copy of passport
  • Financial evidence (usually a bank statement)
  • The Admission: Before receiving I-20 Form and acceptance letter, you should pay 2 the registration fee of $150, and the Delivery fee $89
  • After you receive your Form I-20, you should pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee, then visit the US Embassy for the interview

The Following Documents are required to be brought to the US embassy:

  • Form I-20
  • I-901 SEVIS receipt
  • proof of sufficient funds to cover the study and living expenses
  • Receipt of the DS-160 application fee. (Contact the local embassy in regards to payment.)
  • Valid passport for 6 months following your expected arrival to the USA
  • Diplomas or transcript for your most recent study achievement, if applicable.


Get ready to achieve your dream career by building solid English skills in the land of opportunities with your F1 Student Visa.

All you have to do is fill out the following form, and an automatic reply with all the information you need will be sent to your email.